BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Load tracker data problem in BCC 7 Corner Pin

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Derek BenitoLoad tracker data problem in BCC 7 Corner Pin
by on May 23, 2013 at 10:08:00 am

I am using BCC 7 Corner Pin and I am trying to load my tracker data I made using Mocha. But when I am hitting load in the Tracker Data entry, nothing happens. I am using Vegas Pro 11 and BCC 7.

It does work on trying it the first time in a video clip, but when you modify the said clip, particularly modifying the compositing mode, the load option does not work anymore. Please help me.

Return to posts index

Jon KozenkoRe: Load tracker data problem in BCC 7 Corner Pin
by on May 23, 2013 at 6:34:47 pm

Derek,

We weren't able to reproduce your problem. As such, I was wondering if you could send us a project file, where the tracker information is suddenly missing (maybe another copy right before that point)? You can send it to support@borisfx.com. Or, if you could give a rundown of your workflow and project specs, that would help us as well. This does sound like it could be an issue on Vegas' side, but if we are able to find the problem, we can look into the cause.

Thanks,

Jon

Return to posts index

Derek BenitoRe: Load tracker data problem in BCC 7 Corner Pin
by on May 24, 2013 at 11:06:49 am

It's funny but the problem went away. Every time that I hit load on the motion tracker, it will now open the dialog box so you can look for the text file which is the tracker data. That is so weird. Hope it never happen again. Thanks for the help!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]