BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Problem whit Boris Red audio track and exporting video files

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andras Hamary
Problem whit Boris Red audio track and exporting video files
on Sep 29, 2012 at 8:07:56 pm

Hi,

I must excuse me, my English is very bad, I'm hungarian living in Germany.

I have problems whit my Boris Red 5.0.7.244

The Audio Track worked well until now. But now I have a sort of "fog" or "haze"on the track in the display, and it don't sound.

An other problem is, than the videos I export (.mov, is the unique possibility) are shaking and agitating, it is terrific.

I am musician and working whit animated graphics to my music.

May be, you have some ideas to help me,

hugs,
András

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
Re: Problem whit Boris Red audio track and exporting video files
on Oct 9, 2012 at 2:44:08 pm

Hi Andras,

From your description it's not totally clear to me what the problem is. If you twirl open the audio track, can you see the audio histogram display? Or perhaps you are not able to select or open the track? Have you tried to re-import the audio clip directly into RED?

The video issue that you describe, where it is "shaking" might be related to the way the fields of the imported video media are being interpreted. You can change this in the preferences panel, which you access by going to edit>preferences and then selecting the appropriate setting in the import and in the export tab of this window.

I hope this helps.

Peter.

Return to posts index

Andras Hamary
Re: Problem whit Boris Red audio track and exporting video files
on Oct 9, 2012 at 4:00:28 pm

Hi Peter,

and thank you very much.

yes, I can see the audio histogram display and if I export the video, I can also hear it. The problem is: I can't WORK whit the audio-material for timing exactly image/music (for exp. in adobe's premiere pro is this possible, but boris red engine is a better software for video production). The display of the audio-files had not a "normal" appareance like other files. It is with a "transparent haze".

for the video issue I will look, I write you again. If I export videos "no compressed" it is much more better, but results in files of 700 GB or more (:O)

Hugs,
András

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]