BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Where's the download link?!?

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel Stone
Where's the download link?!?
on Aug 10, 2012 at 1:31:38 am

I bought the BCC 3D Objects Continuum Unit and got the receipt. Only thing I didn't get is the download link. How do you download this thing?!?

I see a link to download a demo version but in order to get it you have to register to receive a demo serial number (which I did) and the serial number I bought doesn't work. I sent an email to support... 3 days ago... and am still waiting to hear back.

Any thoughts?

A few editors have advised me to steer clear of Boris products and I'm starting to see why.

Return to posts index

Daniel Stone
Re: Where's the download link?!?
on Aug 10, 2012 at 1:46:21 am

Never mind, figured it out. They're kind of like, "thanks for your purchase, now good luck finding it. And if you need help, go to Creative Cow."

In case anyone else is trying to figure it out: you have to go back, search for the demo version, fill out the form, re-download it, re-install it (even if it's already installed), ignore the demo serial number email you get, find the purchased serial number email, put it in during the install and you're good.

Return to posts index

Rich D'Angelo
on Aug 10, 2012 at 12:55:18 pm

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your purchase from the Boris FX Online Store. You should have received a PDF via e-mail containing the download link. The PDF includes a direct download link that does not require you to do anything except download a file, run an installer, and enter the serial number that you received with your order. We are very sorry that you apparently did not receive this PDF and had to go through all of these extra steps. Your frustration is understandable and we will look into why you may not have received the PDF.

I will e-mail the PDF to you now for your reference.

Best regards,

- Rich

Return to posts index

Daniel Stone
on Aug 10, 2012 at 5:24:16 pm

Hi Rich,

Thanks so much for sending that. Very helpful and definitely much easier than I thought!

Dan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]