BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

More effect BCC filters for Graffiti

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bart MolenMore effect BCC filters for Graffiti
by on Jul 13, 2012 at 1:17:57 am

I'm using Boris Graffiti with a linear editing software. I would like to add more effects BCC filters. Where can I acquire these, or is this not possible?

Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: More effect BCC filters for Graffiti
by on Jul 13, 2012 at 12:40:10 pm

Are you using the most recent version of Graffiti? If not then I'd suggest upgrading to take advantage of the many new filters that were added with the new version. If you are already using the most recent version, then you might consider either (a) upgrading from Graffiti to RED which includes all of the BCC 7 filters, many of the FEC filters plus a ton of additional compositing and titling features or (b) trying BCC and/or FEC in Graffiti. It would be much less expensive for you to upgrade to RED though ... I think that upgrade is something like $699 but buying BCC or FEC would be $999 each or $1095 for both together. If I were in your shoes I'd upgrade from Graffiti to RED.

You can read more about this on our web site ( and you can also download the trial versions of all the product to see what would work best for you.

I hope this helps.

Return to posts index

Bart MolenRe: More effect BCC filters for Graffiti
by on Jul 13, 2012 at 5:29:01 pm

Hi Peter

I bought continuum complete last year, which includes red. Many say its competition with AE but I think the two work good together.

However I'm using Graffiti with Corel VS Pro5. I have a tutorial channel using VS x5 and Graffiti.

Can I use the filter in red for Graffiti?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved