BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Boris support not available?

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dennis KutcheraBoris support not available?
by on Feb 15, 2012 at 9:37:53 pm

Has Boris killed off email support? I emailed them on Monday and still no response.

It appears I am going to screw up my license if I install a Continuum 7 AVX update. When I try to install the update, it ask for a serial number or trial code. I don't have a serial number as far as I know because this was bought with an unlock code online. I hate this system because every time I have to reinstall, I end up with a big X through the image until I request a new unlock code. I can't risk losing productivity, although that is already a problem because I am having issues with BCC 7 that the BCC7.x update addresses.

But I need to know how to install the update and keep my license intact.

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: Boris support not available?
by on Feb 16, 2012 at 12:21:08 am

Hi Dennis,

Our support group is indeed alive and well and keen to assist any and all of our customers, via email or phone.

Sometimes email doesn't make it through to the intended recipient, for a myriad of reasons, and if you send a note to support (here or anywhere else) and you don't get a response right away then I'd offer that you might want to follow through with a call to discover why you haven't heard back. We pride ourselves on being open and available to assist any of our customers and we'll do whatever we can to help users of our software make it through any possible issue they have encountered that may be preventing them from achieving the intended end result.

With that, I've already asked one of the support guys here to get in touch with you so that you can move forward with your project. If you don't hear back from them by mid-morning tomorrow, please call them at 888.772.6747 and explain the urgency of the situation. You will most likely have to leave a message with your contact number and they'll get back in touch with you as soon as possible.

Please understand that we are here to help you, we want nothing more than to have happy, satisfied customers and we're going to do whatever it takes to make sure that your issue is resolved.

Thank you for your patience and know that we'll stay with you while we work through the problem together.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved