BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Continum 8 complete 3-way color grade does not show color spheres in premiere pro cs5

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mysore srinivasContinum 8 complete 3-way color grade does not show color spheres in premiere pro cs5
by on Feb 11, 2012 at 5:20:54 pm

When I use the 3-way color grade filter in AE, it works just like described. However, Premiere Pro, I do not see the color spheres. What am I doing wrong?

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: Continum 8 complete 3-way color grade does not show color spheres in premiere pro cs5
by on Feb 13, 2012 at 2:43:38 pm

Hi,

I haven't seen this problem on any of the systems that we have here in our labs.

Unlike AE, the color spheres do not appear as visible objects when you first apply the filter. To make them visible, you need to first twirl open the group that contains them. There are two sets of color spheres, which are used to correct the inside and outside mask regions. If you twirl open the group that is labelled "Inside Lift/Gamma/Gain" the color spheres should appear and operate as expected.

If this is not working for you, I'd like to suggest that you get in touch with someone in our support department who can assist you in troubleshooting your system to discover why you are not seeing the color spheres. You can reach them at support@borisfx.com.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

mysore srinivasRe: Continum 8 complete 3-way color grade does not show color spheres in premiere pro cs5
by on Feb 15, 2012 at 12:53:40 am

Peter, thanks.

My mistake, I had not clicked on the twirl

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]