BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

I don't see Boris RED 5 in the transitions list of VEGAS 11? I have installed Boris RED 5... but I cannot see it as a plugin inside VEGAS 11? how may I solve this?

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Xavier Dolz
I don't see Boris RED 5 in the transitions list of VEGAS 11? I have installed Boris RED 5... but I cannot see it as a plugin inside VEGAS 11? how may I solve this?
on Jan 8, 2012 at 7:21:02 am

Hello
I have VEGAS 11 64 bits and Boris RED 5 64 bits...
I have installed VEGAS 11
and I have installed Boris RED 5...
I can access Boris RED 5 as an independent program...
But when I try to access Boris RED 5 from VEGAS... I don't see it be connected to VEGAS, I mean, I cannot see the BorisRED plugin in the VEGAS 11 plugin's list, so I cannot apply the effects of BorisRED 5 to VEGAS...
Is like if BorisRED did not integrate or connect with VEGAS 11 properly
I cannot see Boris RED 5 listed in the available transitions of VEGAS 11
How may I solve this, please?
Thanks

Return to posts index

Xavier Dolz
Re: I don't see Boris RED 5 in the transitions list of VEGAS 11? I have installed Boris RED 5... but I cannot see it as a plugin inside VEGAS 11? how may I solve this?
on Jan 8, 2012 at 10:12:58 pm

I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION, AND I'M SHARING IT:

My BorisRED did not integrate well in VEGAS for that reason I did not see it inside.
Why? because I installed the plugin incorrectly.
The problem is that when you install BorisRED you must select CUSTOM INSTALLATION and never complete installation.
Why? because BorisRED by default install the plugins for Adobe Premiere CS5 and not for Vegas
If you had BorisRED already installed and you don't see it inside VEGAS, then uninstall it, and install it always with CUSTOM INSTALLATION.
The solution is simple, just during the installation process, select custom, and you'll see the components to be installed. Mark on the part of the Vegas Plugin to be installed in the hard disk, and you're done.
If you have Vegas 11 and you see BorisRED is telling you to install the VEGAS 10 plugin, don't worry, it works fine for VEGAS 11 and you'll see it inside VEGAS.
Where is the plugin available?
In the transitions place in VEGAS
What name has the plugin exactly to locate it?
BorisRED

Return to posts index

Glass Onion
Re: I don't see Boris RED 5 in the transitions list of VEGAS 11? I have installed Boris RED 5... but I cannot see it as a plugin inside VEGAS 11? how may I solve this?
on Jan 11, 2012 at 7:51:31 pm

What is the point of having Boris in vegas when it renders out the fields incorrectly? There seems to be ZERO support for this product. I've written Boris FX days ago about the problem with no response at all. I feel like an idiot for buying this software which has not worked correctly ever in Vegas.

How are live webinars coming out for Boris Red and Vegas when it does NOT work in Vegas since day one? Seems no one can even attempt to answer my questions anywhere. There are consumer laws that are applicable to software companies. Does Boris FX think these laws do not apply to them? They do.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]