BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Boris Continuum AVX Activation Problem

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sef RutjensBoris Continuum AVX Activation Problem
by on Dec 30, 2011 at 11:59:33 am

Hi there,

my first post here.
I bought for Avid MC6, the BCC8 64 bit version. I used the serialnumber to install BCC8 which opened OK from within Media Composer.
I did not realize that I also had to activate separately and since the trial period was not over yet, I managed to Register and Activate BCC8. I did this within a Glow Effect. BCC8 reported the next time I opened the Register window, that BCC8 was registered. So far so good.
I should have received a copy of the activation code in an email, I guess, but I got nothing. So I don't know anymore what the activation code was... And I can't even find a de-activate function in BCC8. If I wanted to use that, of course. At the moment, the counter says 0 (zero).

Until I applied and opened the 3D Extruded Text and clicked (without any reason) again on the Register button and now it tells me that BCC8 is NOT registered and activated. And even within the trial period, it tells me that the trial period had finished!

In all other Effects (not the 3D Extruded Objects), the activation says it is OK.

I did some editing in 3D Extruded Text and it seems all be fine. But I'm not quite satisfied, because in a couple of days the real trial period is over.
Don't know what happens then...
Somebody there who is familiar with my "problem"?
And is there a solution for this?

Return to posts index

Sef RutjensRe: Boris Continuum AVX Activation Problem
by on Dec 30, 2011 at 6:43:47 pm

Forgot to tell: is Windows 7.

Return to posts index

Sef RutjensRe: Boris Continuum AVX Activation Problem
by on Jan 1, 2012 at 6:04:13 pm

The problem has been solved by Mike of BorisFX. Bravo.
I had installed version 8.0.0, got a new version and now is version 8.0.1 installed. Problems are gone!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]