BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Optical Stabilizer will not analyze clip

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gene BormanOptical Stabilizer will not analyze clip
by on Nov 6, 2011 at 4:59:56 pm

Hi, I,m running a trial version of BCC Optical Stabilizer in Vegas Pro 10. When I apply the FX to a clip it will load properly but clicking the analyze button does nothing. I have W7 and am using .m2t and .mts HD clips.

Return to posts index

Mike HinkelRe: Optical Stabilizer will not analyze clip
by on Nov 7, 2011 at 12:09:36 am

It appears that Boris and Vegas really need to tie the knot. I have the same issue with VP11. Hoping for a solution before there are any more upgrades..

Return to posts index

Gene BormanRe: Optical Stabilizer will not analyze clip
by on Nov 11, 2011 at 4:58:27 pm

Hi Mike, I upgraded to Mercalli V2 plugin for Vegas and that solved my problems. I now get smooth non (less) cropped results when stabilizing the helicopter footage. Just one "heads up" after loading the plugin you have to go to add effect rather than right clicking which brings up default V1 plugin.

Return to posts index

Mike HinkelRe: Optical Stabilizer will not analyze clip
by on Nov 11, 2011 at 6:47:45 pm

Thanks Gene, I'll look into the MercalliV2. I was hoping for a response from the team at Boris who is supposed to be working on this from a previous post of mine. nothing is more annoying than paying for a program and it does not function as advertised.

Return to posts index

Dave SternRe: Optical Stabilizer will not analyze clip
by on Nov 24, 2011 at 3:52:39 am

you know what's odd is that all of a sudden, mine won't analyze either ... I did update recently my nvidia driver but that's about it .. vegas 10 on XP SP3, BCC7. My analyze button worked a few weeks ago, now it won't analyze .. I'm stymied - not sure what it could be that broke this .. any suggestions appreciated! it's very odd .. I was going to uninstall and re-install BCC,not sure if that will help.. weird stuff..

Return to posts index

Gene BormanRe: Optical Stabilizer will not analyze clip
by on Nov 25, 2011 at 2:06:12 pm

Luckily I had a trial version of Boris so I'm not out the money.
Plus Boris has not responded. So I'm sticking with MercalliV2 which is working great.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]