BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

no instructions

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
william jochimno instructions
by on Nov 2, 2011 at 8:15:11 pm

When I press ? on bcc 7 i get "Launch help filed,Is adobe acrobat Installed?" I have vegas 10 and vegas 11. I notified bcc 7 support team and they said It wasn't their problem. I asked vegas and adobe for help and the could not. I have the help files on my computer.When I press vegas or newblue ?, I see the Instructions, but not bbc.I reinstall bbc 7, vegas, and adobe many time with no results. If anyone out here has any tips,I would be grateful.

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: no instructions
by on Nov 3, 2011 at 2:25:44 pm

Hi Bill,

I have Vegas 11 and BCC 7 set up and when I click on the ? button it launches Adobe Acrobat and displays the help file for that filter. I'm not mentioning this for any other reason than to say that on this particular system it is operating as expected, and that the problem that you are seeing is not typical.

Now, with that said, do you have the products installed onto the C drive or on another drive attached to that system? It may be that installing onto a drive other than the C drive may be causing this to happen. I'm not sure of that - it's just a thought.

If you need to access the help file and can't get to it by clicking on the ? button in the Vegas UI, then you can always get to it by going to this directory:

C:\Program files\Boris FX, Inc\BorisContinuumComplete7.0 OFX\Documentation

I hope this helps.

Return to posts index

william jochimRe: no instructions
by on Nov 3, 2011 at 9:07:44 pm

Everything is on the "c" drive, adobe reader x, vegas 10 & 11,and BCC.
When I go to--BCC-Documentation and click it, it come up on adobe reader. BCC704OFX-64 bit-RELEASE is the name of the BCC program I purchased. I can manage if nothing can be done. Thanks anyway

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved