BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Boris and Corel VS4 Ulimate

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex LebbonBoris and Corel VS4 Ulimate
by on Oct 30, 2011 at 2:47:07 pm

I am having a problem viewing source media in the composite window of Boris Graffiti 5.3. I place an object on my timeline, then apply Boris Graffiti as the video effect , then go to customize filer, and everything opens up fine. However, I do not see the video I am trying to title over in the composite window, so I have to try and make all adjustments by guessing, then apply the effect, exit Boris, check how it looks in VS4 Ultimate, then re-enter Boris to make another adjustment. There has got to be a way to preview in the composite window? Any suggestions?

Here is a screenshot to try and show my problem: http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l579/Alex_Lebbon/screenshot.jpg

Return to posts index

Boris YamnitskyRe: Boris and Corel VS4 Ulimate
by on Oct 31, 2011 at 1:48:20 pm

When you apply Boris Graffiti filter and enter custom UI, do you see a track called Background? That's where host video should be. The media choice for that track should be V1. All this is set up by default when you enter custom UI

Boris Yamnitsky
BorisFX

Return to posts index

Alex LebbonRe: Boris and Corel VS4 Ulimate
by on Oct 31, 2011 at 6:47:38 pm

There is a track called background and the media choice for that track is set to the default V1. However there is no image of my video. I can't preview the text I'm overlaying on the video either.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]