BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Still looking for the Stabile answer

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike HinkelStill looking for the Stabile answer
by on Oct 24, 2011 at 7:50:44 pm

I am lost with this installer thing. I uploaded the latest installer for Vegas Pro and now Vegas 11(that is still dated from January) and get the same results I experienced from the start. What goes? On the Sony Vegas forum a gentleman says he gat an e,ail with the new installer BCC7 7.04a

Is there an answer to what I may be missing? This is nuts

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: Still looking for the Stabile answer
by on Oct 24, 2011 at 8:36:54 pm

Hi Mike,

I apologize for any confusion that our versioning may have caused.

You should download the installer from our web site at:

Then, before you install anything else, completely remove the BCC 704 software from your system using the Add/Remove option in the system Control Panel.

Once that task is complete, run the BCC installer. This will install the latest plugins that we have for the Sony Vegas host. To check that you have the latest BCC installer, right click on the installer and click on the tab labelled Details. In this tab you should be able to observe that the true version of the filters is 7.0.5.

I think there may be some confusion with regard to the version numbers alright - I'll see what I can do to help clear that up on the Vegas forum.

Return to posts index

Mike HinkelRe: Still looking for the Stabile answer
by on Oct 25, 2011 at 12:54:35 am

Peter, I now have version 7.05. The bug still exists in the Optical stabilizer. I also have two or everything Boris in my FX tab.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved