BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials Motion Graphics After Effects

Stabilizer in Boris Red 5 - Vegas pro 11

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Guillaume Jeffrey
Stabilizer in Boris Red 5 - Vegas pro 11
on Oct 21, 2011 at 1:19:33 pm

The optical flow stabilizer doesn't work anymore with vegas pro 11. I can apply it under red 5 UI but I don't have any stabilize clip after analysing the clip.
It works perfectly with the same project with VP10.
Any advices?

Return to posts index

Mike Hinkel
Re: Stabilizer in Boris Red 5 - Vegas pro 11
on Oct 21, 2011 at 4:13:18 pm

I am still waiting for a fix to the same problem. I imagine they are working on it and we'll see a cure in VP11a

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
on Oct 21, 2011 at 7:03:35 pm

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you regarding all this. Here's the scoop thus far:

• With the current BCC 7.0.4 installer that is up on our web site, you need to rerun the installer after you install Vegas 11 to get the plug-ins to show up. The license does not change and the plug-ins will automatically recognize the presence of the license which was used when the BCC 7.0.4 filters were installed and licensed for Vegas Pro 10 on that system.

• The 7.0.4 installer that we have up on our web site does not list Sony Vegas Pro 11 as a target host because that version of the host was not available when BCC 7.0.4 was introduced. We are creating a new installer that will include a specific option to install directly into Vegas 11 and expect to have that up on the site today or Monday at the latest.

• We recognize that there is an issue with using the BCC Optical Stabilizer from the BCC 7.0.4 package in Sony Vegas Pro 11. This is a brand new problem and is something that we are working to resolve. Once we have resolved that issue we will offer an update.

• Boris RED 5 operates normally in Sony Vegas Pro 11.

So that's the story thus far. When we have more info, such as the updated installer, we will post again to this forum so that everyone is aware of the update. Ditto for the problem with the BCC Optical Stabilizer filter.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Guillaume Jeffrey
on Oct 22, 2011 at 2:27:02 am

Hi Peter,
Thanks for your reply.

[peter mcauley] "• Boris RED 5 operates normally in Sony Vegas Pro 11."

I have problem with the BCC stab filter under boris RED 5 (plugin for VP11). It doesn't freeze the program like it seems to happen with BCC filter OFX version, but nothing happens after analyzing. The clip is not stabilized at all.
By the way it works normally when I use RED5 as standalone.
Hope you can help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]