BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

I need a straight up or down answer...Does Boris RED install as a plugin for Vegas 10?

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Don SeilsI need a straight up or down answer...Does Boris RED install as a plugin for Vegas 10?
by on Oct 14, 2011 at 10:14:31 pm

I can[t find a definitive answer to this and get no answer from Boris, either. Is it possible to run Boris RED5 from inside Vegas Pro 10?

Don

Return to posts index

Boris YamnitskyRe: I need a straight up or down answer...Does Boris RED install as a plugin for Vegas 10?
by on Oct 14, 2011 at 11:18:37 pm

yes, absolutely, please watch this movie:

http://www.borisfx.com/videos/RED/Chroma-Key-Vegas.php

Boris Yamnitsky
BorisFX

Return to posts index

Patrick LajkoRe: I need a straight up or down answer...Does Boris RED install as a plugin for Vegas 10?
by on Oct 29, 2011 at 9:28:55 am

From what I see as I just installed Graffiti 5.3.2 and FX 9.3.2, they only support 32 but Vegas up to Vegas 10. They do not support Vegas 9, 10 or 11 in the 64 bit versions.
Seems Graffiti and FX are of no use if running 64 bit versions of Vegas.

Will 64 bit versions of Vegas be supported? or have we reached the end of the product line? There is no mention that 64 bit versions are not supported.

Return to posts index

Boris YamnitskyRe: I need a straight up or down answer...Does Boris RED install as a plugin for Vegas 10?
by on Oct 29, 2011 at 1:52:14 pm

While we are working on releasing next version of Graffiti I encourage everyone to consider crossgrading to RED 5 which includes every single feature of Graffiti and more. Even saved Graffiti presets are compatible with Boris RED. As far as text is concerned, there is no difference between the two products. And RED 5 is fully 64 bit compatible with Vegas 10 and 11. Please give it a try:

http://www.borisfx.com/red/

And keep in mind that while Graffiti is not available in 64 bit we are running a very attractive crossgrade to RE5 for just $295 as our way of saying sorry for the wait. Once you tried RED you'll never want to go back to Graffiti.

Hope this helps,

Boris Yamnitsky
BorisFX

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]