BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Switching from Final Cut Pro to Adobe Premiere Pro -- What do I do with Boris Title 3D text?

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bill RabkinSwitching from Final Cut Pro to Adobe Premiere Pro -- What do I do with Boris Title 3D text?
by on Sep 1, 2011 at 1:51:12 am

I've been editing with FCP for about 3 years, but with the release of FCP X I'm seriously considering switching to PrPro. However, I've created all of my titles, credits, and lower 3rds with the Boris Title 3D, Title Crawl, and Vector Shape plug-ins that are included in FCP.

I know that I can export my projects from FCP as XML files, and import those into PrPro. But what happens to all of my titles, credits and lower 3rds?

Are these Boris plug-ins included, or available, for Premiere Pro?

If not, I'd welcome suggestions on how to handle this when I switch NLEs.

Thanks,
FastBill

Return to posts index

Boris YamnitskyRe: Switching from Final Cut Pro to Adobe Premiere Pro -- What do I do with Boris Title 3D text?
by on Sep 7, 2011 at 1:27:15 am

The best way to recreate Title 3D and Title Crawl is to use RED 5 as a filter in PPro. You will enjoy the same UI and text features. If you want to stay on the Mac, we are just about to update RED 5 with Premiere CS5 compatible plugins. It's not quite ready yet but will be soon.

Boris Yamnitsky
BorisFX

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]