BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Wire Remover Motrion Tracker Question

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
byron kawaneWire Remover Motrion Tracker Question
by on Jul 30, 2011 at 7:36:45 pm

New Boris RED 5 user here. I'm using Boris RED 5 w/ Vegas Pro 10d and have been learning and enjoying the tutorials from John R and Paul E!

Have done some simple effects and some transition and love the ability to use Boris w/ Vegas 10!

Now diving a little deeper into using the Wire Remover with motion track and want to remove a CCD stripe from a video. I referenced Larry Jordan's Wire Remover tutorial for FCP, but his tutorial is for FCP I think there are some settings that are missing to apply to Vegas/RED platform.

Everything seems to be set up correctly. Track on the fly is checked and markers positioned, but when attempting to track the corners by pressing the Play button in the RED UI, the tracker markers don't track.

Here's a screen shot of the settings:

Yes, the color is way off and I'm planning to correct that using Boris RED. BTW, I didn't shoot this video, a family member shot it and I thought this would be a good exercise to get familiar w/ Boris RED. (:

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Return to posts index

byron kawaneRe: Wire Remover Motrion Tracker Question
by on Jul 31, 2011 at 9:04:52 am

Hey! After a couple of hours and some sleep, I was able to figure it out. (:

The steps are similar to Larry Jordan's tutorial for FCP, some of the controls are under different tabs.

Link to tutorial:

If anyone needs a step by step pls respond to this thread and I'll try to explain..

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved