BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Keyframe Libraries lost in Red5

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jean-Luc Vervenne
Keyframe Libraries lost in Red5
on Jun 11, 2011 at 6:52:06 pm

Hi,

I do not know what went wrong but when I go in the 'library browser' I do not find the "Keyframe Libraries/presets' back.
So the right part of the '

I have uninstalled red5 and reinstalled but it is still not present.
When I do a search on my harddisk I do not find any 'Keyframe Libraries 5'.

Any idea what needs to be done to get those back ?

Thanks for your answers.

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
Re: Keyframe Libraries lost in Red5
on Jun 13, 2011 at 1:41:34 pm

Hi Jean-Luc,

The RED 5 Keyframe Libraries should have been installed by the RED 5 product installer. If they are not being displayed in the Library Browser window, you can try resetting the directory.

• Go to the RED 5 Library Browser Window
• On the left side of the window, there is a pop-up button between the preview window and the list of presets
• Click on the pop-up button
• From the list that appears, select "Use Default Folder"

After you do this you should see a single item labelled "RED 5 Keyframe Library". Click on the triangle to the left of this text to reveal the sub-directories that contain all of the Keyframe Effects.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Jean-Luc Vervenne
on Jun 13, 2011 at 4:44:14 pm

Hi,

When I click on 'Use default folder' it just goes to the first item in 'listbox' where I have 'C:Program FilesBoris FX IncKeyframe Libraries 5".

I searched on the disk for this directory but it does not exist so I have the impression it is not present.
(How can I find this library back ?).

I uninstalled/reinstalled 3 times but still the same issue.

Thanks for your support.

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
on Jun 13, 2011 at 5:05:52 pm

It may be that you are working with a non-standard installation, which in this case means that you have installed the product on a drive other than the "C" drive. If that is indeed the case, then you need to click on the "Choose Folder" option and navigate to the drive where the product is installed, then go to Boris FX, inc\Keyframe Libraries 5\ and you should be all set.

If you try that and it does not work, then please get in touch with our support department (support@borisfx.com) and one of the techs will assist you in resolving the problem, free of charge.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]