BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Trail validation problems

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Harlan Richter
Trail validation problems
on May 31, 2011 at 5:40:43 pm

I just installed the trial version of Boris Red 5 into my computer. There seems to be a constant need to enter the validation code/serial#. How can I get this to stop asking me for validation after each transition? ( It accepts the number, it just does not what to keep the validation)

Return to posts index

Mike Hinkel
Re: Trail validation problems
on May 31, 2011 at 7:01:30 pm

Just hit the close button when that window opens. It should allow you to continue.

Return to posts index

Harlan Richter
on May 31, 2011 at 7:03:37 pm

I can continue, but the next time I have to fill in all of the info again. Each time??

Return to posts index

Harlan Richter
on May 31, 2011 at 7:24:30 pm

Mike, that did work. It would be better if it would not pop up each time in the first place, but it did save a few steps. Thanks Again.

Harlan

Return to posts index

Mike Hinkel
on May 31, 2011 at 9:02:31 pm

Harlan, I believe it pops up every time while in the trial period. Once you buy the program and enter the authentication code it goes away.

Mike

Return to posts index

Kirk Pitts
on Jun 25, 2011 at 7:01:38 pm

I can't get the activation window to appear now even when I select it in the help menu. It won't allow me to activate it. I ran a new trail version thinking it would update my current install, but it reverted to the demo mode which is expired and I can reactivate it. Any one have ideas on what could be wrong?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]