BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Boris FX 5 improvements

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marcus WarrenBoris FX 5 improvements
by on Apr 14, 2011 at 4:36:11 pm

Can someone give more details on the "score of user interface and workflow enhancements" for RED 5 as suggested in the press releases?
The word "score" means "20" so I have been trying to figure out what are the 20 user interface and workflow enhancements.

Thanks for your help.

Return to posts index

Boris YamnitskyRe: Boris FX 5 improvements
by on Apr 14, 2011 at 6:49:27 pm

See full details here:

http://www.borisfx.com/red/Upgrade-Reasons.php

Boris Yamnitsky
BorisFX

Return to posts index

Marcus WarrenRe: Boris FX 5 improvements
by on Apr 16, 2011 at 7:01:29 pm

Thanks. I actually perused that article before writing the original email. I've reviewed it again and still cannot come up with a "score" of UI and workflow enhancements.

Return to posts index

Theo van LaarRe: Boris FX 5 improvements
by on Apr 16, 2011 at 7:31:10 pm

[Marcus Warren] "The word "score" means "20" so I have been trying to figure out what are the 20 user interface and workflow enhancements."

The word SCORE has many more meanings then just TWENTY.... :)

Among the user interface and workflow enhancements are e.g. drag and drop panels, curve editor and a compare-mode feature.

Theo

Return to posts index

Marcus WarrenRe: Boris FX 5 improvements
by on Apr 16, 2011 at 9:24:35 pm

Hi Theo, Of course I caught the items you mentioned when Boris did the initial RED 5 press release in July of last year. Just looking for the other 17 or so.

Score, when used in a numerical context, means "20", such as" 4 score and 7 years ago..." as famously used by U.S. President Abraham Lincoln in 1863 to reference 1776, the year of the Declaration of Independence.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]