BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials Motion Graphics After Effects

Boris BCC Extruded...Aftereffects Preview/Render Problem

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
corbin thomas
Boris BCC Extruded...Aftereffects Preview/Render Problem
on Mar 29, 2011 at 2:44:28 am

Hi guys. Im running osx 10.6.5 With cs/55 Aftereffects. Ive been having a problem with preview on ANY of the BCC Extruded plugins..

What is happening is, i can preview in the comp window at quarter res and my object is there and looks fine. As soon as i move to full resolution OR do a render it just renders blank background.

Basically spent all day fighting it in cs4 and went to cs5 it worked for like an hour or so. Totally confused now.

Any ideas?

Return to posts index

Boris Yamnitsky
Re: Boris BCC Extruded...Aftereffects Preview/Render Problem
on Mar 29, 2011 at 11:01:13 am

It sounds like you are running out of memory or resources. Did you say it worked in CS5? What's your project resolution? OS?

Boris Yamnitsky
BorisFX

Return to posts index

corbin thomas
on Mar 29, 2011 at 3:21:05 pm

thank you for your response. Im working at 720/486 and have rebooted Thinking that would help free up the memory.

im on osx 10.6.5 macpro 2X2.26 quad core with 6 gigs of ram

i just tried my uninstall/ reinstall of the software and i think it fixed it... still dont know what the issue is but its working! haha. =)

Return to posts index

Jeremy Ellis
on Mar 29, 2011 at 4:14:11 pm

Hello Corbin,

If the issue comes back, simply set your project to full resolution (even if it only shows in 1/4 of the screen) and save the project. Quit out of AE and then reopen the project. The issue should be gone.

Thank You
Jeremy
Boris Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]