BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

BCC7 plug ins are GONE!

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike HinkelBCC7 plug ins are GONE!
by on Mar 13, 2011 at 3:58:54 pm

Upon opening Vegas just now I got a message telling me my BCC plug ins used for a recent project are not installed on my machine. I went and looked into my plug in manager and nothing is there. I went to my c drive and the BCC also shows empty... I am in the process of uninstalling and reinstalling to see what the heck happened.

The PDF documents file in C and the shortcut I put to my desktop are empty also.

I rendered a project yesterday and uploaded it to you tube this morning. I am at a total loss...

Return to posts index

Boris YamnitskyRe: BCC7 plug ins are GONE!
by on Mar 13, 2011 at 6:19:11 pm

No Idea what may have caused it but re-install should be fast and easy

Boris Yamnitsky

Return to posts index

Mike HinkelRe: BCC7 plug ins are GONE!
by on Mar 13, 2011 at 6:59:55 pm

When trying to uninstall BCC7 I got a 1613 error which is a registry thing. I went to a restore point and the FX were still missing and I still couldn't uninstall them. I went back and restored at an even earlier point and then it allowed me to uninstall the program.

I reinstalled both Vega10c and BCC and got the FX just as they were before I had a problem. What is puzzling is why after system restore to before my project yesterday they were still missing......More puzzling is what happened in the first place

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved