BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Webinar Replays and Tutorials

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marcus WarrenWebinar Replays and Tutorials
by on Mar 3, 2011 at 2:53:17 pm

I want to thank the folks at BorisFX for making the webinar replays available. They are great learning tools. I encourage you to make the webinars that are available for a fee, available for free as the majority of the webinars are. I know that you are dealing with third parties, but perhaps some kind of agreement between Boris and the third parties can be reached. It has been such a long time since there has been any RED training, it's almost a shame that we have to pay for that particular webinar. But I would like to have free access to all of the online webinars.

Second, I would like to see the(free)webinars available for download.

What makes the tutorials with your products so great is that while a tutorial or webinar may focus on a particular host, the principles broadly apply to all hosts and Boris products. With that in mind, I would pay for a DVD that included all on the webinars. Perhaps others feel the same. Selling DVDs might also help appease the third party folks who are currently charging to watch their webinars.

Finally, guys, where are the webinars for Media 100? Certainly webinars focusing on Media 100 and webinars focusing on using RED within Media 100 are needed and long overdue. Sometimes I get the impression that Media 100 is a hated stepchild. Prove me wrong.

Thanks for listening.

Return to posts index

Boris YamnitskyRe: Webinar Replays and Tutorials
by on Mar 3, 2011 at 3:41:20 pm

Thanks for your suggestions concerning our webinars and tutorial movies. Some of the ideas you expressed here are already in the works, others will be strongly considered by our product marketing team.

Boris Yamnitsky

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved