BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Support not exists?

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marc HoffmannSupport not exists?
by on Jan 27, 2011 at 3:59:49 pm

I've a big problem with BCC7 and Sony Vegas, has wrote several times to direct email-adresses of BorisFX employees, uses the online-forum but didn't get any answer from them in the last 2-3 what's went wrong with the support? I've payed a lot money for a non-working copy under Win7/64bit and Vegas10c/64bit...thank you 8-((((

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: Support not exists?
by on Jan 27, 2011 at 5:01:36 pm

Hi Marc,

It's not 100 percent clear to me why you are having this experience with our support. Typically our responds quickly and resolves matters in a polished and professional manner. What might have happened is that your message to them may have been misdirected into a spam folder - or perhaps the reverse is true, meaning that our reply might not have made it through your spam filtering. You might want to resend using a different source email address and see if that helps. Of you can email me directly and I can redirect it for you. You an reach me at Support is

Return to posts index

Marc HoffmannRe: Support not exists?
by on Jan 27, 2011 at 7:26:15 pm

Thank you for answering. Few minutes ago, I reply on the given email adress from you. Please check out, if you've got my mail.

Best regards,

Return to posts index

peter toursRe: Support not exists?
by on Jan 31, 2011 at 10:34:05 pm

Just need to jump in here to add my experience - I have found very few companies as responsive as the folks at Boris. What you experienced was very unusual.

Peter Tours
TnT Video Services, Inc.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved