BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Boris changes don't stick

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason FerrisBoris changes don't stick
by on Jan 11, 2011 at 3:28:17 am

I'm using Boris to create titles in FCP. I have some white titles that are peaking over broadcast limits, so I'm changing my style color to levels "235, 235, 235" in order to create a safe white level. I render the text and it looks OK. But when I open up Boris again, the changes have reverted back to the previous levels.

Why won't the changes stick?

Thanks!!

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: Boris changes don't stick
by on Jan 11, 2011 at 2:18:58 pm

Hi Jason,

That's quite strange - I have no idea why that is happening but perhaps one of our gurus from tech support can help. Feel free to get in touch with them via email at support@borisfx.com.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Jason FerrisRe: Boris changes don't stick
by on Jan 11, 2011 at 7:52:17 pm

Thanks, Peter. I send an email early this morning but haven't heard back yet.

I find that when I highlight the text in Boris before changing the levels, the levels are more stable. However, they ALWAYS change. For example, if I try to set the levels at "235, 235, 235," when I return to the Boris tool these levels have changed somewhat: "235, 235, 239" or something similar.

Is the problem that I've added a drop shadow? Could that be affecting the color levels?

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: Boris changes don't stick
by on Jan 11, 2011 at 9:21:48 pm

Hi Jason,

I'm not really sure if the problem is related to the use of a drop shadow or not but I've asked the support team to investigate the issue and to get in touch with you directly.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]