BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Boris Pixel Fixer in Adobe Premiere CS5

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Randy WheelerBoris Pixel Fixer in Adobe Premiere CS5
by on Jan 4, 2011 at 9:07:14 am

So I saw the tutorial video on Boris Pixel Fixer and it looked really easy to use. Well, maybe if you have After Effects (which was used in the video tutorial) where you can activate and use cross hairs to quickly click directly onto the pixel you want to get rid of.

In Premiere CS5, I see no way to activate those cross hairs and without that I can't even begin to figure out how to use just the X and Y sliders to get to the pixel I want to since I can't see any changes when moving the sliders up and down. Am I missing something here? At least give me a red dot or something as a guide to get to the pixel with the X and Y sliders.

Randy

Return to posts index

Randy WheelerRe: Boris Pixel Fixer in Adobe Premiere CS5
by on Jan 4, 2011 at 11:19:03 am

Figured out why I wasn't seeing anything. I was using HD video clips in a SD timeline and for some reason even though the HD clips are downsized to fit in the SD project full frame, I think Pixel Fixer's positioning sliders still thinks it's HD. I had rendered the HD clips already in the timeline so I imported the preview files and put them on the timeline and was able to use Pixel Fixer on those SD clips without a problem.

I was using it to remove dust specs on the camera lens from a film transfer I did and it worked great.

Randy

Return to posts index

Don TarvinRe: Boris Pixel Fixer in Adobe Premiere CS5
by on Nov 8, 2011 at 4:31:45 pm

I am attempting to use Pixel Fixer in Premiere Pro CS5 and do not see any indication of where the fix is in relation to the X Y position. I am working with HD video in an HD time line but see no crosshairs or anything. How do I position the "fix"?

Return to posts index

Alastair WiperRe: Boris Pixel Fixer in Adobe Premiere CS5
by on Nov 19, 2013 at 12:07:49 pm

Hey everyone, I am resurrecting this thread because I am having the same problem, I cant figure out for the life of me how to define the pixel I want fixed. Warning: I am a newb to premiere pro, but if anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]