BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Movement Problems!

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel ZimmermanMovement Problems!
by on Sep 13, 2010 at 4:26:21 am

It's pretty simple but I can't get it to sit right..

I have a 3d logo that I want to pop in from one side, and another 3d shape that I want to pop in from another side. They slide in, they sit there for a second, then they leave.

I tried setting keyframes, tried using motion paths.. What happens is that either my movements take longer to get to the hold position or they just dance around once they get to the hold position.. I usually use vegas so I'm used to setting keyframes and my images stay where I put them until I tell them to move again. What am I missing and what am I doing wrong!?!?!?!

I've never used this product before and I only have 15 days to get this right. HAHA

Also, can I make a video loop that has a transparent background, so I could use it in the future to overlay the same logo over other videos?

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: Movement Problems!
by on Sep 13, 2010 at 3:23:13 pm

Hi Daniel,

Feel free to send me your project file (without media) and I'll take a look at it for you and tell you how to fix it or simply send you a version of the file that animates as you are expecting it to. You can send that to me via email at

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved