BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

New in Boris RED v5

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marcus WarrenNew in Boris RED v5
by on Aug 31, 2010 at 5:38:39 pm

Can we get a few more details about these and any other enhancements to the Boris RED v5 interface/workflow: User Interface and Workflow Enhancements include drag-and-drop panels, a curve editor for smooth parameter animation, and a spreadsheet-style keyframe editor window.

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: New in Boris RED v5
by on Sep 1, 2010 at 2:19:17 pm

Well seeing as we are talking about a live development project, I can't really offer you much in the way of detail as that would let the cat out of the bag, right? :) We need to wait until we are closer to the release stages of this project before we divulge details about such sensitive information as new feature development. All I can safely say at this stage is that RED users, new and old, will not be disappointed with the new version.

Sorry that I have to be so evasive in my response and I hope you understand the reasons why.

Return to posts index

Jonathan ThomasRe: New in Boris RED v5
by on Sep 8, 2010 at 3:05:40 am

I hope you add more integration with Sony Vegas? Sony Vegas now is the hottest NLE out there. Even though it’s having so bugs problems. I have recently surf the net on different forums and Google Vegas on YouTube. Vegas is now 1st or 2nd on many forums. The amount of users and tutorial they have out their have now by pass Adobe Premiere, FCP and Avid. I was really surprise!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved