BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials Motion Graphics After Effects

using boris effects as a transition between ckpis without affecting the layer underneath.

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jack neiswanger
using boris effects as a transition between ckpis without affecting the layer underneath.
on Aug 25, 2010 at 1:04:25 am

Does anyone know how to use a boris efx, such as directional blur, as a transition between clips with alpha channels without it blurring the clip on the video track beneath the logos. Thanks, Jack

jack

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
Re: using boris effects as a transition between ckpis without affecting the layer underneath.
on Aug 25, 2010 at 1:12:07 pm

Hi Jack,

You just need to make sure that you apply the blur filter to the track that you want to blur and not to the whole timeline. If this is not clear please let me know and I'll help you to understand how it works.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

jack neiswanger
Re: using boris effects as a transition between ckpis without affecting the layer underneath.
on Aug 25, 2010 at 1:53:57 pm

Peter, give you me an example of how to do this. Thanks

jack

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
on Aug 25, 2010 at 3:31:23 pm

Hi Jack,

Exactly what program are you using ... Boris RED, Graffiti or FX? Once I know I can send you a settings file that shows you how to do this. I'll need your email address to send it to you. You can send that information to me privately at peterm@borisfx.com.

Thanks,

Peter.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]