BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

BCC7 Error

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
manuel cindeaBCC7 Error
by on May 26, 2010 at 8:23:49 am

Hello, i have a problem with some BCC7 plugins, some work but at some After Effects CS5 crashes. i am running win7 64 bit. i tested the plugins on 3 machines, two of them with i7 procesor and gforce video cards and one q6600 with ati radeon. HEre are the photos with the 4 errors i get:

Please help!!!! :(

Return to posts index

Matthew MullenRe: BCC7 Error
by on May 26, 2010 at 6:16:14 pm

Can you send us the project that is crashing along with the steps to make it crash.

my e-mail is

Return to posts index

manuel cindeaRe: BCC7 Error
by on May 27, 2010 at 10:00:36 am

Thank you Matthew for you're response in my bcc7 error problem, I really hope we can solve this problem. The filters are very good but after 2-3 minutes AE crashes.
You asked me if i can send you the project that crashes along with the files, it was not a specific project,if i create a solid and i applied the plugin, after 2-3 min it crashes, i imported a video fie shot with sony EX-1, and another project with a video file shot with Panasonic HMC-141, I wanted to enhance the videofiles with the
"remove noise" plugin. I just applied the efect, at the begining it worked well, but after 2-3 minutes AE crashes. I get the same errors on other bcc7 plugins. I tested the BCC7 on 3 machines, all with win 7 64bit, two of them with gforce (quadro FX1800 and Gforce 260)
adn one with ATI Radeon x1950.

Return to posts index

Matthew MullenRe: BCC7 Error
by on Jun 1, 2010 at 5:11:26 pm

We have hot had other reports of this issue as of yet with BCC.

I also have not been able to reproduce the crashes nor has our QA department.

You're getting this on all machines, all graphics cards?

Could you report which driver versions your using for each card. I'm going to try and track down and see if we have any of these specific cards.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved