BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials Motion Graphics After Effects

Boris Motion Key Filter does not work in Premiere CS5

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pero Peric
Boris Motion Key Filter does not work in Premiere CS5
on May 18, 2010 at 8:06:42 am

I installed Boris Continuum 7 and I tried to use Motion Key Filter in Premiere CS5 but it is not working. Selection area cannot be moved, it is stick to upper left corner. In After Effects CS5 it is working but I am getting often crashes of AE CS5. Can anybody try it on your machine and let me know about Premiere CS5 and AE crashing?

Thanks.

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
Re: Boris Motion Key Filter does not work in Premiere CS5
on May 18, 2010 at 1:31:53 pm

Hi Pero,

We would like to assist you with the problems that you are experiencing while attempting to use the BCC Motion Key filter on your system. Please send an email to our support group with the same explanation that you have posted here and one of our technicians will be in touch to help you figure out the source of the problem. Please make sure to include the following system information: platform, OS type and version, host version, filter version. You can reach the support group at this address: support@borisfx.com.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Matthew Mullen
on May 18, 2010 at 3:12:12 pm

Pero,

If you could, send the info Peter requested along with the PPro projects file.

You can CC me on that as well.

mattm@borisfx.com

I'll gladly run some tests here.

If you'd like you can also send the piece of media you are trying to use the motion key filter on. If it is over 5MB send it via yousendit.com

Return to posts index

Matthew Mullen
on Jun 1, 2010 at 1:29:57 pm

Anyone having this issue please update to 7.0.2.

You can get the update here: http://www.borisfx.com/login/reg_form.php?action=BCCAE604

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]