BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

BCC Reptilian filter.

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stu WindersBCC Reptilian filter.
by on Apr 1, 2010 at 6:12:25 am

I downloaded the free reptilian filter recently. Now it is showing a watermark and telling me there is a version mismatch?

Error info is as follows

After effects : effect "BCC Reptilian " has version mismatch. Code version is 6.0 and PIPL version is 6.0 (303792}

I would normally just strip it out again and carry on, but I cannot as its used in my showreel.

Also where can I find my serial number for Optical Stabaliser so I can register it?

AE CS3 - Macpro - OSX- 10.5.8 - Nvidia 8800gt - 16g ram

Return to posts index

Matthew MullenRe: BCC Reptilian filter.
by on Apr 1, 2010 at 2:22:15 pm

Did you already have BCC installed?

If you did you already have the filter and this is most likely what is causing the mismatch error.

You could remove the reptilian "free-bee" or install the full package back over it to resolve the issue.

Return to posts index

Stu WindersRe: BCC Reptilian filter.
by on Apr 2, 2010 at 12:33:55 am

Thanks Mathew.

No it was the freebee. I had it creating a nice caustics wave effect on a submarines belly.

I will just strip it out and move on. Interestingly enough though when I uninstalled it and went to reinstall, it tells me its installing the comet filter?....the dmg file was definitely the reptilian download as well.

As for the optical stabaliser I forgot I purchased it through the juice so was looking through the wrong emails.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved