BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

zooming camera past images

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
dewan edwardszooming camera past images
by on Feb 8, 2010 at 5:02:43 pm

Hi all, I was working in Avid Liquid with boris red and I 3 pics that I wanted to postion in z space and move the camera past all the images. I was able to move the pics in z space but was unable to get a camera to affect all 3 pics. I am fairly new to using red ( had just haven't used it) so I am sure it is something simple I am missing. Do I need to add a seperate camera or promote the pics to 3d somehow. Also can anyone post some more tutorials on Red? I like the ability of not having to go outside of the editor to do work, but some more indepth tutorials on product would be great.

Return to posts index

William BusbyRe: zooming camera past images
by on Feb 9, 2010 at 12:53:11 am

I believe all you need to do is add a 3D container & move the stills to the container. Then you should have camera controls that allows you to move through Z space

Bill Busby

Return to posts index

Steve PankowRe: zooming camera past images
by on Feb 9, 2010 at 1:43:37 am

Yeah, put everything into a single container and use its controls to move between your pictures (that you've presumably locked into place using their own controls).

What Boris really needs is something like the Sure Target 2 After Effects filter that Video Copliot put out. Now that's a slick timesaver.

Return to posts index

dewan edwardsRe: zooming camera past images
by on Feb 11, 2010 at 8:02:39 pm

Ok thanks. It would be nice to have some tutorials from Boris on this type of stuff. I quick basic series on the site would be nice, sort of like what Andrew Kramer did for AE. I really am starting to like Red I am just having difficulty understanding it. I have purchased the COD Red training and I will see how that goes. Thanks again and yea a sure target type of plugin would be really nice.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved