BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

BCC FX Plug Latest Update with Flicker and Blur -- Installation?

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David JoloskyBCC FX Plug Latest Update with Flicker and Blur -- Installation?
by on Nov 22, 2009 at 6:40:09 am

Anyone able to download and install this latest update of New Flicker and Shake Filter Added to Boris Continuum Complete 6 FxPlug?

I download and get a "registration and type in trial serial number"

I own BCC for AE and for FX Plug. Anyone at Boris? Isn't this just an update installer?

Thanks

d

Return to posts index

Boris YamnitskyRe: BCC FX Plug Latest Update with Flicker and Blur -- Installation?
by on Nov 22, 2009 at 2:23:48 pm

It is a free update to BCC 6 FxPlug product. So if you own you can get a free update here

http://borisfx.com/updates/#null

and that installer will not ask for trial codes. It sounds like you downloaded a trial installer and that should be fine too. Just type in the trial code sent to you in an emai to run the installer. The license on your machine will remain intact.

Boris Yamnitsky
BorisFX

Return to posts index

David JoloskyRe: BCC FX Plug Latest Update with Flicker and Blur -- Installation?
by on Nov 22, 2009 at 2:58:49 pm

a trial installer license is never sent to me after downloading this update from the location you provided or the location on the update page.

thanks

david jolosky, visual communications || design || construct || interact

Return to posts index

Kuhnen BrownRe: BCC FX Plug Latest Update with Flicker and Blur -- Installation?
by on Nov 23, 2009 at 12:33:51 am

i was able to download and install the BCC 6.0.5 FXPlug Update without any problem. My hat is off to Boris for introducing this new BCS "Shader" category of filters. Flicker-and-Shake is just one of several in taking advantage of OS X Open GL. Killer filters !

Kuhnen

Kuhnen Brown
InterMountain Digital
Oregon

Return to posts index

Boris YamnitskyRe: BCC FX Plug Latest Update with Flicker and Blur -- Installation?
by on Nov 23, 2009 at 12:05:16 pm

installer from the update page does not need a trial license. Not sure what happened to the autoresponder email from the trial download. Email gets filtered out sometimes. But you should be good to go with the 6.05 update installer.

Boris Yamnitsky
BorisFX

Return to posts index

David JoloskyRe: BCC FX Plug Latest Update with Flicker and Blur -- Installation?
by on Nov 23, 2009 at 2:34:43 pm

All good to go, re-downloaded from the Boris FX site.

cheers

david jolosky, visual communications || design || construct || interact

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]