BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials Motion Graphics After Effects

BCC 6 FxPlug keyframing bug in Motion 4

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tom Jackson
BCC 6 FxPlug keyframing bug in Motion 4
on Sep 17, 2009 at 12:29:46 pm

Just wondered if anything is being done to correct the keyframing bug in BCC FxPlug in Motion 4?

Unless the filtered clip is at the start of the timeline the playback and rendering of the new 3D keyframed filters does not function properly.

Thanks, Tom Jackson, Seascape Productions

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
Re: BCC 6 FxPlug keyframing bug in Motion 4
on Sep 17, 2009 at 2:03:40 pm

Hi Tom,

Can you tell me please what filter are you seeing the problem with? I just tried using the BCC 6 Rays Puffy filter on an SD clip in Motion 4 that was moved off from the start of the timeline and was able to successfully animate the filter parameters. Then I went back and tried this in Motion 3.0.2 and had the same result. Either the problem has mysteriously vanished or I am using the wrong filter.

I have however experienced in the past the non-animatable effects issue that you are experiencing so I'm assuming that it may be affecting some but not all of the filters. Please feel free to contact me off list about this at peterm@borisfx.com.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Jarek Komárek
Re: BCC 6 FxPlug keyframing bug in Motion 4
on Mar 16, 2011 at 9:58:24 pm

I've been experiencing problems animating some BCC effects. It happens quite often and makes those effects unusable. It does work sometimes and I have no clue why. Frustrating. Can anyone help?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]