BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Generate Thumbnails from new

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
sean brennanGenerate Thumbnails from new
by on Aug 16, 2009 at 6:07:07 pm

In Boris RED I want to regenerate the thumbails in the Library Browser, currently they have been generated with a still of a frame I don't like. So what do I delete to start a fresh?

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: Generate Thumbnails from new
by on Aug 17, 2009 at 3:10:29 am

Hey Sean,

Okay - so the easiest way to delete the thumbnails is to open the Library Browser and press the "u" key on the keyboard which toggles a switch and changes the state or function of the generate thumbnails button ... it can be set to either generate thumbnails or ungenerate thumbnails. When you toggle the switch, the third button from the left will become raised and the icon for this button will display white (indicating blank) dots for the thumbs. Hover over the button with the cursor and you will see a tooltip that displays the text "Ungenerate Thumbnails." Click on the button and all of the thumbnails will be wiped. If you are in a specific category then only the thumbnails in that category will be cleared when you click the button, and if you select the library name then the entire library of thumbnails will be cleared

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved