BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Render halted with message "Bfx Error Code: 25"

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Peter HonigRender halted with message "Bfx Error Code: 25"
by on Jul 21, 2009 at 5:11:22 pm

While using Red as a plugin from Vegas v7, I received a Vegas error message that it encounteded and unknown error. However, when I viewed the partially rendered MPEG-2 clip I saw the text message embedded in the clip itself as "Bfx Error Code: 25".

Specifically, I was using BCC Deinterlace with the "deinterlace only" option. The frame rate was 29.97 in both RED and Vegas. This effect was applied to about 90 clips in the project and I have seen Red freeze after about a half hour of interactively accessing that filter a good number of times. Perhaps a memory leak?

I am unable to complete my project without breaking up the timeline into smaller pieces. The problem is not any specific clip, but the fact that so many of them have the BCC Deinterlace filter applied within a single project.

Peter

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: Render halted with message "Bfx Error Code: 25"
by on Jul 22, 2009 at 1:01:39 pm

Hi Peter,

I'd like to have someone work with you on the phone to understand this issue a bit better. Could you please contact our support department via email at support@borisfx.com and could you please cc me on the message?

Thanks,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Matthew MullenRe: Render halted with message "Bfx Error Code: 25"
by on Jul 22, 2009 at 6:50:00 pm

Hello Peter,

Any update on this?

Could you contact support@borisfx.com to try and troubleshoot the issue? If you have some free time you can also call us at 888-772-6747 option 2

Return to posts index

Peter CorbettRe: Render halted with message "Bfx Error Code: 25"
by on Sep 21, 2014 at 11:34:21 pm

Wow it's five years after this post and I'm getting "Error Code 25" on Premiere CC with certain Boris Continuum effects like Denoiser. Did the guys at Boris clear this up? (but it looks like not in my case)

Peter Corbett
Powerhouse Productions
http://www.php.com.au

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]