BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

How to uninstall Continuum 6 mac

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Girshon RutsteinHow to uninstall Continuum 6 mac
by on Jul 10, 2009 at 9:01:54 pm

I tried Continuum 6 for AE CS3 on iMac and it messed up my drop down effect menu. I also tried on my mac pro. The same thing. How do I remove plugins. I finally found a them in Library, Application Support, Common folder on my iMac but there is no such a directory on my Mac Pro. Very strange... I love my mac but windows are more organize what regards to plugins.

Return to posts index

Girshon RutsteinRe: How to uninstall Continuum 6 mac
by on Jul 10, 2009 at 9:19:50 pm

Never mind I have found it!

Return to posts index

Scott ThomasRe: How to uninstall Continuum 6 mac
by on Jul 21, 2009 at 10:21:01 pm

I have the same problem. Not very Mac literate, so how did you find and delete BCC 6. My code is not working and I need to do a clean install.

Return to posts index

dan lenoRe: How to uninstall continuum 6 MAC
by on Aug 19, 2009 at 7:48:43 am

I installed the trial version of 15 days Boris continuum 6 and I can not get rid. I thought I put everything in the trash since "library / application support" but unfortunately when I run Motion, I still find all the plugins bcc6 viewing. They are inactive and it pollutes my menus. A solution please (No reactivation or how to remove). Thank you

Return to posts index

Kirsten LeporeRe: How to uninstall Continuum 6 mac
by on Oct 22, 2009 at 5:19:36 am

How did you do it?? I have the same problem!

Return to posts index

Matthew MullenRe: How to uninstall Continuum 6 mac
by on Oct 23, 2009 at 5:00:40 pm

There are a few ways to uninstall.

If you launch the installer, enter the serial code, and navigate to the custom install screen you will see a pull down at the top. Choose the uninstall option from the pull down and the plug-ins will be uninstalled.

To manually uninstall navigate to Mac HD> Library> Plug-Ins> FxPlug and remove any BCC files.

If you have installed from the most recent version of the BCC 6 installer you will have an uninstaller script in MacHD> Applications> BCC6. Run the script and you will uninstall the plugs.

Return to posts index

Dan PinardRe: How to uninstall Continuum 6 mac
by on Jun 24, 2015 at 3:17:32 am

Thank you. This post saved my butt!

Tucson Dan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved