BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Where can I find the User Guide for Continuum Complete Version 5

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Fred JacksonWhere can I find the User Guide for Continuum Complete Version 5
by on Jun 12, 2009 at 8:05:55 pm

Hi. using the online help for continuum 5 there are many references to the User Guide .. problem is where the hell do I find the User Guide. I have searched everywhere without luck.

Incidently this is Continuum Complete Ver 5 running under Avid Media Composer.

Any help would be welcome

Regards Fred

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: Where can I find the User Guide for Continuum Complete Version 5
by on Jun 12, 2009 at 8:23:08 pm

Hi Fred,

We no longer offer the printed user guide for our products - the references to this item that remain in the electronic help files are there in error and probably should be removed.

Thanks,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Matthew MullenRe: Where can I find the User Guide for Continuum Complete Version 5
by on Jun 12, 2009 at 8:27:06 pm

Fred,

Most of the information you would need can be found in the individual filter help files. They can be launched through the filter itself, are installed on your machine as a PDF, or can be found on borisfx.com.

If you have specific questions or technical issues with a filter don't hesitate to e-mail support@borisfx.com

Thanks
Matt

Return to posts index

Fred JacksonRe: Where can I find the User Guide for Continuum Complete Version 5
by on Jun 12, 2009 at 8:44:48 pm

Hi Peter / Mathew thank you both for your help I thought I was loosing my marbles, I have been searching for the past two Hours.

Best regards

Fred

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]