BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials Motion Graphics After Effects

Exporting With Fields Issue

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ra-ey Saleh
Exporting With Fields Issue
on May 27, 2009 at 5:32:00 am

Guys,

Whenever I try and Export a Movie out of AvidFX I get blank 2nd fields. I've tried every file format and config of settings yet still no joy.

Before I chalk this up to yet another Boris Bug I just wanted to know whether anyone else has managed to successfully Export a Movie WITH FIELDS out of AvidFX?

Working 1080i/50.

Cheers,

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
Re: Exporting With Fields Issue
on May 27, 2009 at 1:24:30 pm

Hi,

If you send along your system details I can try to reproduce the problem on a system in our labs. Also, please list out the exact steps that you are taking so that we can follow the same steps on our systems.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Ra-ey Saleh
on May 27, 2009 at 10:59:16 pm

Peter,

Thanks for getting back to me.
I've literally tried every conceivable config of the settings (QTs and AVIs) and get the same result.
Here are example settings for a Quicktime attached.

I've even tried just exporting video with no effects on it directly out of Boris and the same thing happens when I select Upper Field First. When I say 'None' there is no problem at all. I've also experimented with the 'Deflickering' and 'Best Quality...' buttons, and still the same result.

Please let me know if you need more info,

Thanks

Ra-ey

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
on May 28, 2009 at 12:46:17 pm

Hi Ra-ey,

Perhaps it would be best to move this into our support queue - we have technicians that are available to assist you in diagnosing this problem. Please send an email to support@borisfx.com detailing the problem and someone will get in touch and hopefully assist you in resolving the issue.

Please make sure to include in your email to support all of your system information. What I mean by this is the processor type/speed, amount of RAM, OS type and version, version of Avid, version of AvidFX, and whether the problem is isolated to when you are working in the Avid timeline or if it happens when you use AvidFX in standalone mode also. Also include the details of the project that you are working with, frame rate, frame dimensions, field order, PAR etc.

Thanks,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Ra-ey Saleh
on May 28, 2009 at 10:16:54 pm

Thanks Peter, I will.

Ra-ey

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]