BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Be the first ones to know

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Boris Yamnitsky
Be the first ones to know
on May 23, 2009 at 12:26:35 pm

Hi Folks,

Yesterday night we posted the long anticipated release of BCC 6 FxPlug for Final Cut Pro on our web site

http://www.borisfx.com/final_cut_pro/bccfxplug/

The official announcement will wait till Tu. but if you want to have it now, it's ready! Enjoy.

Boris Yamnitsky
BorisFX

Return to posts index

Christopher Wright
Re: Be the first ones to know
on May 23, 2009 at 7:58:31 pm

Is this a different version than the C6 FCP FX Plug trial, or does it contain some bug fixes and other goodies??

Dual 2.5 G5, IO, Kona LH, IO, Medea Raid, UL4D, NVidia 6800, 4Gig RAM
Octocore 8 GB Ram, Radeon card, MBP, MXO
Windows Vista Adobe Studio CS4, Vegas 8.0, Lightwave 9.3, Sound Forge 9, Acid Pro 7, Continuum 5, Boris Red 4, Combustion 2008, Sapphire Effects

Return to posts index

Boris Yamnitsky
on May 24, 2009 at 1:09:56 pm

Sorry, I do not recognize the product you mentioned. The new release is a brand new version 6 update to BCC 5 FxPlug product (you may be confusing it with BCC 6 AE product line).

Boris Yamnitsky
BorisFX

Return to posts index

Christopher Wright
on May 26, 2009 at 9:09:32 pm

Boris,

I had the Continuum FX Plug 6 for FCP (Beta version) already installed and I bought the 5 to 6 upgrade two weeks ago. I also already have C6 for AE so that is not what I am asking...
I was given a serial number for the beta version Because it expired in the middle of a project I was working on) which unlocked the "trial version" before you had this announcement of the "official" FX plug 6 version being available. In other words I have been working with the unlocked version of the FXPlug 6 trial software for over two weeks now. So my question remains, is this "official" release version any different at all from the trial version you had the "public beta" on.

Dual 2.5 G5, IO, Kona LH, IO, Medea Raid, UL4D, NVidia 6800, 4Gig RAM
Octocore 8 GB Ram, Radeon card, MBP, MXO
Windows Vista Adobe Studio CS4, Vegas 8.0, Lightwave 9.3, Sound Forge 9, Acid Pro 7, Continuum 5, Boris Red 4, Combustion 2008, Sapphire Effects

Return to posts index

Boris Yamnitsky
on May 26, 2009 at 9:09:41 pm

Christopher,

You are a true early adopter and I appreciate that. Of course we'll free upgrade you to the official release. Please contact our sales folks who sold you the product in the first place.

Boris Yamnitsky
BorisFX

Return to posts index

Norman Willis
on May 28, 2009 at 3:33:04 am

Hi Boris.

I have RED, Graffitti and FX (long story). We did not know all we needed was RED at the time we bought.

We have a Vista Ultimate x64 workstation, and are eagerly looking to get going. But it appears that none of the Boris products are compatible with Vista x64?

Are you working on plans to release an x64 version of RED?

Thank you very much for making your find products.

Norman

http://www.nazareneisrael.org
Email: servant@nazareneisrael.org

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]