BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Graffiti with CS4

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve ClarkGraffiti with CS4
by on Mar 23, 2009 at 11:38:16 pm

Can anyone get Graffiti to work with Premiere CS4? I can't. Running a Dell T7400 64 bit workstation with TWO quad core Xeons and an NVidia Quadra FX1700.
Loaded and reloaded. Add the effect get an error message every time.

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: Graffiti with CS4
by on Mar 24, 2009 at 12:51:56 pm

Hi Steve,

We should have a new version of Graffiti with support for Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 ready in about a week or two.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

by on Mar 24, 2009 at 3:23:07 pm

Hi Steve,

So we have the new version with the CS4 installer for Windows already up on the web - not sure if this is the version that you were using when you saw the error. The Mac version will be available later today.

Can you please send me more detail regarding the problem that you are seeing? I want to see if we can reproduce this exact problem in our labs. I'll need to know what media type (AVI/Quicktime etc) and format (sd/hd prog/interlaced etc) you are using as well as the exact version of both Graffiti and Premiere Pro.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

by on Mar 24, 2009 at 5:31:16 pm

Hi Steve,

We now have Windows and Mac version of Graffiti that are compatible with Premiere Pro CS4. When you have a chance, please download this version and let me know if the problem that you were reporting persists.

Thanks,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Steve ClarkRe: Graffiti with CS4
by on Mar 24, 2009 at 5:52:58 pm

The new Graffiti version 5.3.2 appears to be working with Premiere CS4. I am only using the trial version.

I would like to purchase the license, however I can't seem to find any comprehensive tutorial or user guide. When I downloaded the trial, it asked if I wanted to user guide download as well, however the only this in the help folder is a release notes, and basic help file along with a link to several simple tutorials at the BORIS FX website.

I would think for an app as complex as this, that there would be a comprehensive user guide.

Return to posts index

by on Mar 24, 2009 at 7:38:51 pm

Hi Steve,

Glad that is working for you.

We stopped offering printed manuals for our product and instead rely on electronic help files that are embedded in the application instead. We're trying to do our part in being green and save a few trees.

If you have a question regarding use of the software please don't hesitate to get in touch - I'll help out whenever I can.

Also, there are a couple of DVD's available that might help you in understand the software - it's a pretty deep package and there are many tips and tricks that are revealed in the DVD's that can only help.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Steve ClarkRe: Graffiti with CS4
by on Mar 24, 2009 at 10:07:00 pm

I have searched for DVD tutorials on Graffiti and have found none. There are none at the BORIS FX website, and after searching for some time, I have found none elsewhere.

With all due respect, the help folders SUCK!

I can't believe that apps like this would have no training available. If I am wrong, PLEASE direct me to it.

Thanks (I really want to buy it)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]