BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Boris AVX won't keyframe in Avid mediacomposer 3 on a Mac

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Niels VenrooijBoris AVX won't keyframe in Avid mediacomposer 3 on a Mac
by on Feb 5, 2009 at 8:58:42 pm

I've installed Boris AVX 5.0.4. on Avid Media Composer version 3.1.2 on a Mac. And can't seem to keyframe an effect in Boris. My other effects and plugins work fine. Usually you put on an effect and in the effect editor you have a starting and an end keyframe. When I open the effect editor I don't see any keyframes. I can add them myself but I can change values for only one. If I change the values for the next keyframe, the previous values are lost. Pretty annoying if you're trying to make a transition...
Any help on this problem would be appreciated!

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: Boris AVX won't keyframe in Avid mediacomposer 3 on a Mac
by on Feb 9, 2009 at 3:13:41 pm

Hi,

I would suggest that you send a quick message into our support department - one of the techs there can assist you with this issue. You can reach them at support@borisfx.com.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

dan frostRe: Boris AVX won't keyframe in Avid mediacomposer 3 on a Mac
by on Feb 12, 2009 at 7:01:35 am

I am having the same problem - did you have any luck with support?

Return to posts index

Niels VenrooijRe: Boris AVX won't keyframe in Avid mediacomposer 3 on a Mac
by on Feb 12, 2009 at 11:33:24 am

At least I'm not the only one with the problem! I just send a mail to Boris so I'll let you know, what they respond...

Return to posts index

Matthew BushRe: Boris AVX won't keyframe in Avid media composer 3 on a Mac
by on Feb 18, 2009 at 4:26:52 pm

Good Day...

So we also are having the same issue but we did find when we went back to V4.2.2 and used the AVX 1.5 plugins all were well. Please update if you have any further information. Thanks

Return to posts index

Niels VenrooijRe: Boris AVX won't keyframe in Avid media composer 3 on a Mac
by on Feb 18, 2009 at 5:20:21 pm

Hello, I've been in contact with Boris and they say that AVX_2 doesn't work properly... They told me to install AVX_1.5 which should work fine... I haven't used Boris much since the new install but it seems to be working fine... If I should stumble on some new problems I'll let everybody know...

Return to posts index

eric duranRe: Boris AVX won't keyframe in Avid media composer 3 on a Mac
by on Mar 6, 2009 at 12:55:10 am

Can anyone tell me where the AVX 1.5 folder is in Media Composer 3. on a mac? I have been having the same issue as above and Boris told me that I ned to install the AVX plugins into th 1.5 folder to 'see' my old FX from Avid Xpress pro... haven't found the folder though

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]