BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials Motion Graphics After Effects

Boris Graffiti 5.1 crashing

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Zeno Pierre
Boris Graffiti 5.1 crashing
on Nov 12, 2008 at 5:15:55 am

Hi, All,

I have Boris Graffiti 5.1 as a stand alone. When I'm attempting to work with a font called "Contour Gradient Full", Boris will crash when I attempt to switch the font from "gradient" to "color". I am using Mac OS X 10.4.11. , With a 4 x 2.5 GHz Power PC G5 and a 4.5 GB DDR2 SDRAM.

In addition, when I'm in FCP and access Boris from the timeline, I have a choice of opening Boris as Boris Generator or Boris Static...but not Boris 5.1. The fonts came with Boris 5.1.

If I open Boris as Boris Static I receive an error message stating that "Contour Gradient Full" is not acceptable in Boris Static.

Am I missing some fixes for Boris or something?

Help!
Z

Return to posts index

Zeno Pierre
Re: Boris Graffiti 5.1 crashing
on Nov 12, 2008 at 3:03:23 pm

Update.

When trying ro select a font, I get a erre message that reads, "These settings are not copatable with this version of Boris Gtaffiti"

eeelp!

Zee

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
on Nov 12, 2008 at 3:10:43 pm

Hi,

Sounds like you need to contact support. Send an email to support@borisfx.com describing the problem and a tech support person will assist you in solving the problem.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
on Nov 12, 2008 at 3:09:05 pm

Hi,

There must be some confusion as Graffiti does not install any fonts onto the system. Is this a setting from the Library Browser perhaps? If so, what category? If you provide me with the exact path then I'll attempt to reproduce the problem here.

There may be an update to the version of the software that you have installed ... you should check the version number with the latest from the BorisFX web site. The latest version updater is available here:

http://www.borisfx.com/updates/

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]