BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Boris Crashes CS3 in HD

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan JenkinsBoris Crashes CS3 in HD
by on Oct 14, 2008 at 12:11:47 am

I was hoping someone can help me, I've recently started editing HD in Premiere CS3 and just about every time i add a Boris effect on a clip it shuts down premiere. Any help would be great. Most of my work has been in a EX-HDCAM 25p preset.
Cheers
Ryan.

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: Boris Crashes CS3 in HD
by on Oct 14, 2008 at 2:02:22 pm

Hi,

What platform are you on - Macintosh or Windows?

Thanks,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Ryan JenkinsRe: Boris Crashes CS3 in HD
by on Oct 15, 2008 at 10:32:30 pm

Hi Peter, I'm Running on PC XPPro.

Cheers
Ryan.

Return to posts index

Peter McAuleyRe: Boris Crashes CS3 in HD
by on Oct 15, 2008 at 10:51:12 pm

Hi Ryan,

I'm surprised to hear of the problem as BCC should be stable on that platform within that host environment. I'll try reproducing the issue tomorrow but in the meantime can you please make sure that you are using the very latest version of BCC. You can download updates to BCC if you need them from this link: http://www.borisfx.com/updates/#null

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Ryan JenkinsRe: Boris Crashes CS3 in HD
by on Oct 17, 2008 at 3:27:37 am

Hi Peter,
thanks for looking into it for me. I checked and i'm running the most recent update for Boris. The major plug-in that it always happens with is Optical-Flow but the others also give me some problems within the HD eviroment.

Best Regards
Ryan.

Return to posts index

by on Oct 17, 2008 at 1:26:53 pm

Hi Ryan,

I have a QA team member working on reproducing this for you right now. Once we can reproduce the problem then we are more likely to be able to offer a solution. No guarantee though as this might be something that we have no control over - we'll know more later on this morning after we attempt to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,

Peter.

Return to posts index

by on Oct 17, 2008 at 2:00:52 pm

Hi Ryan,

We were unable to reproduce the issue on our systems - can you please send me a project that crashes for you? You can send it to me here peterm@borisfx.com. If it's too big for email then please send it to me via yousenditftp service (which is free for under 100 mb).

Thanks,

Peter.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]