BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

can't copy & paste keyframes in Boris Red

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Axel Andycan't copy & paste keyframes in Boris Red
by on Oct 3, 2008 at 7:41:14 pm

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong...
I want the KF properties of the last kf in the timeline to be the same as a new kf I want to add in an earlier spot in the timeline.

I've highlighted the track. The KF I want to copy is red. I right click on it and choose "copy kf." I move the cti half way up the tl and right click to choose "paste kf." A kf is pasted but the properties are NOT pasted.

K

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: can't copy & paste keyframes in Boris Red
by on Oct 3, 2008 at 8:17:17 pm

Hi,

Well that's an odd one alright. I just tried that on my systems here and (of course) it worked as expected. I'm using the latest version of RED (4.3) - could that be the difference? I've tried this on Windows and Mac systems and it appears to operate just fine.

Are you using the plug-in or the standalone? If you are using the plug-in then what host are you plugged into? If you have not yet tried this in standalone mode, could you check that to see if that may be related to the issue that you are seeing?

Thanks,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Axel AndyRe: can't copy & paste keyframes in Boris Red
by on Oct 3, 2008 at 11:26:06 pm

Peter -
I'm using Red 3.04 from my Avid Xpress DV host. I've had this problem off and on. I tried copying & pasting a keyfram from the filter track and it did fine. It just won't do it from the main track.

K

Return to posts index

Steve PankowRe: can't copy & paste keyframes in Boris Red
by on Oct 4, 2008 at 8:16:28 pm

I've noticed that sometimes if a parameter (say Scale) is active on the keyframe you've copied but not on the keyframe you're attempting to paste to, it will fail to copy.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]