BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Reinstall BR and not see video!!!

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sergio AnayaReinstall BR and not see video!!!
by on Sep 1, 2008 at 7:37:35 pm

I had to reformat my pc and I had to reinstall all my arsenal, I reinstall BR 4.2 and now I can not see video as plugin from AL 7.2!!!, even as stand alone engine BR can not import the video already fused from AL!!!, it can import the capture video but not as I mentioned the ones fused in AL and as Plug in from AL!!!, How can I solved this? unistall and install again?

Comments are welcome!

Best Regards

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: Reinstall BR and not see video!!!
by on Sep 2, 2008 at 1:01:28 pm

Hi,

Are you using the latest Boris RED product installer which can be downloaded from the BorisFX web site? You might want to send an email to support (support@borisfx.com) and ask one of the techs assist you in the install process.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

sergio anayaRe: Reinstall BR and not see video!!!
by on Sep 8, 2008 at 2:10:49 pm

Peter

Thanks for comments, I unistalled and installed BR again, now it seems is working, well some times I see the video 1 (ball) when I started the engine, and some times I do not see it!!!, not sure what´s going on!!!, I am doing it this way mean time, I expect to solve it soon!.

Best regards

Comments are welcome!!.

LIQUID 6.1
3.2 Gb processor
1 Gb DDR
128 MB CARD

Return to posts index

sergio anayaRe: Reinstall BR and not see video!!!
by on Sep 10, 2008 at 3:06:47 pm

Well I have not solved this problem at all!!!
Some time when I start BR engine, the ball and the wall are there, but some times I only see nothing!!!
evrything is like missing media, I only see small sqaures as alpha backgrownd!!!
How can I solve this?

Comments are welcome!!!

LIQUID 6.1
3.2 Gb processor
1 Gb DDR
128 MB CARD

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]