BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

transitions

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ricardo Marín
transitions
on Jun 28, 2008 at 5:50:55 am

I've been experience jumps at the end of some transitions with boris fx 9.2, The frame after transition does't math the next frame. How can I solve this

FCP 6.0.2
MAC PRO DUAL CORE INTEL XEON 2.66 Ghz
MAC OS X 10.4.11
NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT

Thanks

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
Re: transitions
on Jun 30, 2008 at 1:24:11 pm

If it's only a problem with some transitions and not with all transitions then this leads me to believe that there must be an errant keyframe at the end of the transition that is causing the jump. Does the transition appear to be correct in the Boris FX timeline? Can you describe what the jump looks like? Are you using a Library Browser effect or building your own from scratch?

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Ricardo Marín
on Jul 1, 2008 at 4:12:31 am

Thanks Peter.

Yes, transition looks correct in the Borisfx timeline and yes, I'm using the library Browser effects not mine, here jump description: just transition ends the next frame don't match it's a very sligth missmatch betwen the end of transition and the next comming video frame.

I apreciate your help

Thanks

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
on Jul 1, 2008 at 3:53:59 pm

Hi Ricardo,

So does this problem occur when you create a basic transition without using a template from the library? For instance, if you simply apply a 360 degree spin to a track inside of the Boris FX timeline does the transition appear to work or is there still a frame mismatch when you go back to the host timeline?

Thanks,

Peter.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]