BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Corner Pin Not showing in Avid Express Effects Library

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Fred Jackson
Corner Pin Not showing in Avid Express Effects Library
on Jun 15, 2008 at 8:34:16 pm

Hi I have Avid Xprress Studio and am looking to use the Corner Pin Effect but it doesn't show in the Avid Effects library. However if I open up AVID FX there is a BCC Corner Pin Filter in the library of the AvidFX.

I downloaded an article by John Lafauce Jr titled Keeping Corner Pin Composting inside Avid and it clearly shows in one of the screen shots a multitude of BCC effects in the Avid effects library within Avid Express.

My question therefore is ... how do I get the BCC effects whuich are in Avid FX to show up in my Avid Xpress library. as the BCC effects do in John's article.

Regards

Fred

Return to posts index

Peter McAuley
Re: Corner Pin Not showing in Avid Express Effects Library
on Jun 15, 2008 at 9:42:26 pm

Hi,

The reason the filters were in the screenshot is because they are from the BCC AVX filter set, not the RED (AvidFX) filter set. You can still use the corner pin filter by applying AvidFX to the clip, entering the AvidFX interface, and then selecting the corner pin filter from within AvidFX.

I hope this helps.

Peter.

Return to posts index

Fred Jackson
on Jun 16, 2008 at 4:15:33 pm

Hi Peter I did try to do that but I didn't have success I will give it another go tomorrow.

Thank you very much for your response.

Fred

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
on Jun 16, 2008 at 6:20:46 pm

Hi Fred,

You might want to download the BCC AVX version of the filter - you can get it from here:

borisfx.com/downloads

Then you register, download the filters, install the product and relaunch the Avid. The BCC Corner Pin filter will then appear as expected. This filter will operate for 2 weeks without a watermark, after which it will render with an X. At any time, you can purchase a key for this software to remove the X watermark.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]