BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials Motion Graphics After Effects

Learning Graffiti

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tracy Hern
Learning Graffiti
on Mar 6, 2008 at 6:44:09 pm

Could somebody point towards some good resources for neophyte learning of learning Graffitti?

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
Re: Learning Graffiti
on Mar 6, 2008 at 7:42:29 pm

I would suggest starting here:

http://www.borisfx.com/tutorials/

The Graffiti link on this page includes many free tutorials that should help get you on your way.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Tracy Hern
on Mar 6, 2008 at 8:32:46 pm

Thank-you Peter. I was wondering if there was anything more basic and systematic, starting with "This is the interface, this is how the various bells and whistles ring and blow..."

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
on Mar 7, 2008 at 2:44:18 pm

Hi Tracy,

If that's all you need then you need to launch the Graffiti Help system and go directly to the Reference Information group. You'll find all of the info that you need right there. To launch the help viewer, just launch the Graffiti application, then select Help>Boris Graffiti Help. Then on the Contents tab of the help system, click on Reference Information.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Tracy Hern
on Mar 7, 2008 at 6:28:18 pm

Greetings Peter;
By jove that's exactly what I"m looking for! Does it exist in book form or video tutorial form anywhere on the planet, yet?

Tracy

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
on Mar 7, 2008 at 7:32:05 pm

Hi Tracy,

Glad to hear that helped. Unfortunately it is only available in electronic form, however you should be able to print this out with your local network printer.

There are in fact several DVD tutorials out there - I can't say which one is better than the other but perhaps you should take a look to see if one of them fits your needs.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]