BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

tutorial help

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
nicholas schaustutorial help
by on Feb 25, 2008 at 10:37:06 pm

I have purchased FX 9 and Graffiti 5 and need help. I have used Vegas for 5 years, now have Vegas 8. I cannot get started with Boris, even though I have Vadnais 3 dvd tutorial. I am willing to spen a couple hundred dollars for telephone help to get me started. Please suggest someone.

Thanks, Nick

Return to posts index

Alan McCormickRe: tutorial help
by on Feb 26, 2008 at 6:31:53 am

Nick, I have just used the on-line tutorials and the "manuals" to learn the FX and Grafitti products. I admit I am not great yet but with practice I will get there. Can you let us know exactly what the problem is, if you have a DVD tutorial (i haven't) I would have thought you would be on your way. If you have any specific problems then post them here.

I am in the UK so don't think a phone call will be appropriate or convenient if you are in the US - I could not find out where you are from.

Thanks

Alan

Return to posts index

nicholas schausRe: tutorial help
by on Feb 27, 2008 at 1:58:50 pm

Alan, thanks. You have shamed me into trying again Vadnais dvd. Plenty of endless time spent about buttons and controls; nothing that relates to Boris and Vegas. I have wanted to create a simple title on a Vegas time line. Cannot find out what to do first.
I will try again, you have given me heart.
I live in Vero Beach Florida, we can see the gulf stream on its way to GB.

Nick

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: tutorial help
by on Feb 27, 2008 at 2:25:51 pm

Hi Nick,

Herewith is a link to two tutorials on our web site might assist you in getting in and out of BFX from within the Sony Vegas timeline:

http://www.borisfx.com/hosts/sony/graffiti.php

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Alan McCormickRe: tutorial help
by on Feb 27, 2008 at 3:22:18 pm

Nick, hands on is the only way to learn anything in life so keep up that practice and go through all the tutorials on the Boris site. I was surprised to learn things on various videos even though they were for a different product.

Last time I was in Florida was 1977/8 - Christmas in Tampa and New Year in Nassau. (Somebody had to do it and it was all for Queen and country ;)) An experience I will never forget.

Thanks

Alan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]